Before filing this complaint form...
The Securities Division protects the general public against:
- fraud in the offers and sales of securities;
- unregistered or dishonest broker-dealers or investment advisory
firms or their employees;
- unregistered or fraudulent securities.
For matters outside our jurisdiction, the Secretary of the Commonwealth's Citizen Information Service
can refer you to the proper agencies which regulate other activities:
- Telephone: 1-800-392-6090 (Massachusetts only, TTY also), or 617-727-7030
- E-mail: email@example.com
If you believe you are a victim of financial fraud, follow the instructions below:
Investor complaint form instructions
- Fill out the information as completely as possible. The information
you file with the Enforcement Section must be true, complete, and absolutely
accurate. If you are not sure, you should not guess. You may write "unsure" or a
- Use your "Tab" key to move to the next field.
- When you have completed the form, click the "Submit Complaint
Form" button at the bottom of this page. To delete all the information
in the form, use the "Clear All Information" button.
- Important notice about Internet security... Electronic transmissions
on the Internet are not always secure. You may decide to file only the
basic information about your complaint to us using the Internet, and
send confidential information by regular mail.