Address Confidentiality Program - Northeast Region Resources
- 24-Hour/365 Crisis Hotline: Provides support, referrals, and information on services availabile to victims. We have both a toll free number (1-888-291-6228) and local line (978-454-1436)
- Communithy Based Support Group: A free and confidential group that meets weekly in the community and is open for anyone to join following a brief phone intake.
- Legal Advocacy and Support: Legal Advocates are available to assist in the restraining order process and also to provide local resources for survivors. The advocates can asisst with immigration resources, relocation, safety planning, and finding shelter.
- Short Term Safe Housing: Alternative House staff can work with victims in need of a safe place to go in the event there is no shelter space available. We have the ability to safely house someone for a short period of time. Advocates will then work the individual or family to find a more stable and safe place to transition to.
- Community Education and Training: Advocates are available to provide education and training on Domestic Violence, Teen Dating Violence, and Bullying Prevention to local organizations, schools, community groups, faith based organizations, and more.
- Visitation Center: Supervised visits, semi-supervised visits and monitored exchanges.
- Emergency Shelter: The shelter program is able to accommodate survivors with disabilitys as well. Advocates work with all guests to meet immediate needs, providing support, and referrals to community based programs. Services such as Domestic Violence Education, Parenting Support Classes and Expressive Art Therapy are provided on-site. All services are free and confidential.
- Mary Rita’s House: Mary Rita's House is a program that was established for survivors of domestic violence that were exiting emergency shelter and in need of additional housing. This residential program is focused on assisting those who need to enroll in job training, GED classes, or classes at the local colleges as they continue working towards independence and a life free from violence.
Center for Hope & Healing
All services are free and confidential.
- 24 Hour Hotline: 800-542-5212
Our hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you need to speak with a counselor about a crisis or an immediate need, please call. You may remain anonymous if you choose to do so.
- Support Groups
Various support groups are offered based on the needs of survivors in our community. Please call 978-452-7721 for more information about our support groups. The groups that we are offer at this time are:
- Medical Advocacy
An advocate can accompany or meet a survivor at the hospital in an emergency situation. An advocate can be present with a survivor, provide information and resources. Please call our hotline and ask for a medical advocate.
- Legal Advocacy
An advocate can support a survivor going through the legal process, either in court or the police station. Please call our office during regular business hours.
- Individual Counseling
Individual short-term counseling is available for survivors of sexual violence, friends, and their families.
Community Teamwork Inc.
Family & Children
- Quality child education and care
- Early learning and literacy
- Social and emotional development
- Parent involvement and support
- Access to complementary services
- Youth programs
Food & Nutrition
- A household and community-centered approach to food security
- Professional nutrition counseling & education
- Teaching healthy, tasty and affordable meal planning
- Accessing locally farmed produce
Housing & Utilities
- Safe, affordable housing is the base of a healthy life
- A champion of housing security
- Meeting emergency and planned housing needs
- Keeping heat and lights on for those in need
Community & Volunteering
- Invests over $43 million in community goods and services
- Helps people and families become stable and move up the economic ladder
- Partners with business, government, faith, non-profit, education, healthcare groups, immigrant and refugee communities
Finances & Business
- Small Business Development
- Financial Literacy
- Asset Development
- Credit Building and Repair
- Planning for Life’s Special Events
Healing Abuse Working for Change (HAWC)
- 24-hour hotline
- Hospital Advocacy
- Individual Advocacy
- Legal Advocacy
- Parent Child Trauma Recovery
- Emergency Family Shelter
- Community Outreach
- Support Groups
Jeanne Geiger Crisis Center
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotline
- Crisis Intervention Counseling
- Advocacy & Support
- Support Group
- Wellness Workshops
- Rapid Response Teams (law enforcement partnerships)
- District Court Advocacy
- Transitional Housing
- Legal Information and Assistance
- Legal Representation & Consultation
- Child Therapy
- Parent/Caregiver Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Adult Therapy
- Child Therapeutic Groups
- Adult Art Therapy Groups
- Child/Adolescent Art Therapy Groups
YWCA Northeastern Massachusetts