Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Citizens' Guide to State Services

Published by
William Francis Galvin
Secretary of the Commonwealth
Citizen Information Service

Environment/Energy: ATV, Boat, OHV, Ski-Snowmobile Licensing & Registration

G9 Boat and Recreation Vehicle Registration and Titling Bureau
Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
Massachusetts Environmental Police
251 Causeway Street, Suite 101
Boston, MA 02114
Tel: 617-626-1610
Fax: 617-626-1630
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00

The Boat, Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV), and Snowmobile Registration and Titling Bureau is responsible for registering motorboats, snowmobiles, and recreation vehicles in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. There are five regional offices within the state. If you are registering a boat, off-highway vehicle, or snowmobile for the first time, check with this office for the documentation that you need to bring to the Registration Office. While cash is not accepted, personal checks or money orders are. There is also an online option for registration, please call or visit their website for further information, hours and forms as well as information on the safety programs offered.

Regional Offices:

218 South Main Street, 3rd Floor
Fall River, MA 02721
Tel: 508-679-8287

60 Perseverance Way
Hyannis, MA 026011
Tel: 508-771-8382

One Federal Street, Building 101
Springfield, MA 01105
Tel: 413-733-1642

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 350, 3rd Floor
Worcester, MA 01606
Tel: 508-753-0603

Go back to the:

Citizens' Guide to State Services Table of Contents

Search Citizens Information Service Home PageHome Page of the Secretary of the Commonwealth