Event and Conference Rental Program
Boasting spectacular views of Boston Harbor, the Commonwealth Museum at Columbia Point is a breathtaking site for your next special event. Just five minutes from downtown Boston, the Commonwealth Museum is a world away from the city.
The Friends of the Commonwealth Museum, Inc. invites you to host your next event at this unique location. Our seaside grounds and flexible event space can accommodate a diversity of events such as clambakes, corporate meetings, cocktail receptions, banquet dinners, and academic symposiums.
- The Commonwealth Museum is available for corporate, government, and academic functions. Sorry, we cannot accommodate weddings at this time.
- Our experienced event staff can easily coordinate your catering needs and equipment rentals.
- The facility is available 7 days a week, except for legal state and Suffolk County holidays.
- Accessible by public transportation.
- Fully handicapped accessible.
- Free parking.
For more information and bookings, please call (617) 727-1027, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.